south wall of the chancel there is an effigy of Osbert de Moundeford, a kneeling figure in
armour with his two wives kneeling beside him. On the opposite wall of the chancel is a
brass to the memory of the Reverend William Newcome; this brass was
previously coloured and traces of the colour can still be seen; it is of a very high
be aware that clicking on any thumbnail image will cause a large file to
be downloaded but if you really want to appreciate the detail then the wait will be worth it.
over a thumbnail will display the download file size.
Old Brandon Road
Old Methwold Rd
St. Johns Way
St. Marys Street
On the tablets on the south wall above the door are coloured shields and
inscriptions to the memory of the last members of the Clough Family
who lived in Feltwell
for over 200 years
In the chancel there are two
for Moundeford and Hethe plus two wall
monuments to members of the Moundeford family, which were
restored in 1988. The single brass is to the memory of Margaret
Moundeford who died in 1520.